MARDI GRAS AT THE JAM FACTORY
Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 8pm - Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 12am
Join us to usher in a new era of raucous n' rustic revelry at Jam Factory T.O as we celebrate in true New Orleans style!
- An incredible 8-piece NOLA-style authentic jazz band assembled from Toronto's best: Caitlin Wellman and The Fat Tuesdays!
- Vintage swing dance demo by professional troupe That Swing!
- Celebratory custom cake by Hello Sugar Toronto
- Flavour-Yer-Own Flapjack Factory & more by Keep Kitchens
- More surprises to be announced!
MEDIA PARTNER: NOW Magazine
CAKE PARTNER: Hello Sugar Toronto
SNACK PARTNER: Keep Kitchens
ABOUT THE JAM FACTORY T.O.
The 150 year old historic space (once the Shirriff Jam Factory) has been closed for the past year and is currently under extensive renovation. The new space will retain the same exposed brick and gorgeous wood beam charm of the old venue; but with upgraded washrooms, a fresh bar and kitchen space, and a newly-levelled floor showing off the jazz-age industrial decor and stunning sunsets overlooking the Don Valley.
MARDI GRAS @ THE JAM FACTORY
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
8:00PM - Midnight
Must be 19+ to attend.
$15 in advance (plus taxes and fees)
$20 at the door (if space permits)
Green P parking at Queen/Broadview. Easily accessed from 501, 504 and 505 streetcars. We regret that our 2nd floor historic space is not wheelchair accessible at this time.